- The website anttrom.com (hereinafter referred to as the Site) collects data about visitors to the Site in order to improve the operation of the site, as well as collect data provided by you to send you e-mail notifications that you specifically requested, as well as to send you marketing messages, concerning our business.
- We constantly update the Site in order to improve its use, therefore it is important for us to know what information is most relevant to the users of the Site, how often and from what region they visit this Site, what devices and browser they use.
- This Site uses Google Analytics to analyze user behavior on the Site. Learn how the Google Analytics fundamentals work on the Google website https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1012034?hl=en&ref_topic=6157800.
The Site uses the data to improve understanding of the needs of Site visitors and to improve the availability of information. The visitor can stop collecting data for Google Analytics at any time, as described here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
- This site uses Yandex.Metrica to collect and analyze data. You can opt out of using cookie files by choosing the corresponding settings in your browser. You can also use the tool: https://yandex.com/support/metrika/general/opt-out.html.
- The server hosting the Site can register the requests sent by the visitor (device used, browser, IP address, access date and time). This data is used for technical purposes to ensure the proper functioning and security of the Site.
- Cookies are files containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by the web server to the web browser and stored by the browser. The ID is then sent back to the server every time the browser requests a page from the server. Separate cookies are used to select and apply information and promotions offered to the visitor based on the content that the visitor has previously viewed, and thus make the Site user-friendly and personalized for the visitor. More information on cookies, deleting and managing cookies can be found at www.aboutcookies.org.
- We take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- Cookies and statistical information will be collected, processed and stored in accordance with the requirements of European Union regulations, including the Regulation on the protection of personal data of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union of April 27, 2016 N2016 / 679.
- We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our site. You should check this page periodically to ensure you understand any changes to this policy.