Work safety and environmental protection.
In addition to meeting ISO quality standards, we pay special attention to health and safety issues, following the requirements of the Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) discipline.
We make sure that our employees:
- wear protective gloves, glasses and ear plugs when working with lathes and milling machines
- wear protective helmets, when required
- avoid potentially risky situations (for example, don’t stand under a load)
- are informed about the potential risks to health and the environment.
In addition, we make sure that our operational activities:
- minimise the impact on the environment – for example, produce a smaller carbon footprint
- are carried out in such a way as to avoid dangerous and critical situations – for example, fires.
We have a specialist in our production team who is responsible for developing the necessary HSE policies, as well as for their compliance and regular monitoring.